The calendar keeps turning over, inexorably day by day. We went out today to the doctor and to lunch.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Tombstone Tuesday -- Humphrey White (1757-1814) in Acotes Hill Cemetery, Glocester, R.I.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say much. Finished reading blogs. Checked AncestryDNA matches - 66 new ones! Only 1 new 4th cousin though. No new ThruLines.
* We left at 10:15 for Linda's appointment, and went to In 'n' Out for a drive through and park lunch. Her favorite place! Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 9 June 2020, then tried to nap but failed.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook, then worked in SSA&C hints on Ancestry adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, watered the front plants, and walked Linda down the block in her wheelchair.
* Online at 7:30 to write the Wordless post, then resolved 311 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.