I forgot to journal last night. Oh well. It warmed up today - above 80F here, and warmer on Tuesday.
1) Sunday, 7 June 2020
* Read email and blogs, transcribed the probate record for amanuensis Monday, and we watched the church service on Zoom.
* Had lunch, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 31 May to 6 June 2020 posted, and checked the AncestryDNA matchesd.
* Went out at 2:30 p.m. to mow the backyard grass, came in at 3:30 to cool off. Got it 2/3 done. Online to read, answer email, and finish up the CVGS newsletter and sent it to the email list. Rooted around in the Hilperton tax records some more.
* We ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and went back out to finish the back yard. Much cooler! Online at 7 p.m. to resolve 276 Ancestry Hints, then TreeShared 54 profiles to the AMT. Started the new Best Of post, checked Facebook, and forgot to write this post. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Monday, 8 June:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1759 Estate Inventory of Joseph Grout (1682-1758) of Westborough, Mass. posted, and got into Mondays With Myrt early. I got to talk about the Facebook photos and my Frederick Vaux research. Finished reading blog posts.
* Went to the grocery store at 11:15 and home by 12 noon. Had lunch, then wrote Free Collections on MyHeritage Daily During June 2020 and Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 8 June 2020.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post. Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash dishes. Took Linda for a walk in the wheelchair.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then did semi-random research in RootsMagic using Web Hints to fill in "data holes" on Carringer lines. Forgot to write the Tombstone post. Oh well, Tuesday is coming. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment