I slept better last night, up at 7:15 a.m. It rained a bit this morning, and cloudy all day, high of 70F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 30 May to 5 June 2020 posted.
* No Mini-Myrt today, so answered some email, then looked at AncestryDNA matches - no new ones. Sorted through some of the Hilperton records and found a clue! Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 31 May to 6 June 2020 posted.
* Got into the SDGS DNA group Zoom meeting and listened mostly, opined a time or two.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Pauleen's Crazy Month of May Pandemic Meme, Part I posted. Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and sent it out for review. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, and took Linda for a wheelchair walk.
* Online at 7:10 to read, then resolved 156 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 120 profiles to the AMT.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment