Actually got 7 hours last night but wasn't great. Another all genealogy day, pretty commonplace now.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 333: #560 Peter Dill (1645-1692) of Chelmsford, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and mentioned Dan's cemetery photos on my behalf. Finished reading blogs. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 5 June 2020 and checked AncestryDNA matches. 1 new one. Lay down for a nap.
* Online at 12:15 p.m., had lunch, added to the Best Of post, wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 5 June 2020. Took the form to FedEx again, and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. got it about 75% done. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch and SNGF posts, then took a walk down the block. Resolved 140 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Checked email and blogs, and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.