Another fair sleep night, but only 6 hours. A cooler day, partly cloudy, high about 70F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1692 Death Record for Peter Dill (1645-1692) of Chelmsford, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and said nothing, but chatted a bit. Checked AncestryDNA matches (none new today, only 10 in past 4 days. Went off to the grocery store to get food and stuff.
* Home by 11 a.m. to read, then took my nap. Up at 12:30 and had lunch. Wrote Seavers in the News -- Charles J. Seaver of Covina, Calif. Dies in 1934.
* Started work on the 52 Ancestors post - had to research a bit because I had no notes. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Continued work on the profile.
* Went in at 5 a.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes. Took Linda out for a neighborhood walk in the wheelchair.
* Online to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestor post. Figured out after I was done that I skipped 16 others in the ahnentafel chart. My mistake. I'll pick them up next week.
* Worked on the June CVGS newsletter, got about 25% done. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.