Another early rising morning, drat. Only 7 hours sleep if that. A little warmer today, and I even got a short walk.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Papa Lee and Paul Visit at Christmas 1991 -- Post 618 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Checked AncestryDNA matches.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say anything. Wrote MyHeritage Offers Free Access to Military Record Collections From May 20-26, 2020. Set up for the Zoom meeting. Lay down and didn't nap, but rested my eyes. Had lunch.
* Started the CVGS DNA Interest Group Zoom meeting at 11:45 a.m. We had 12 dribble in. Over at 1:50.
* Added to the Best Of post, then worked on and posted Did Sarah Giberson Marry Two Seaver Men? - Part II. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash, washed dishes, and brought in laundry.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 242 Ancestry Hints, and answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.