A cooler day in the genea-cave. Slept well until 5:30 so only got 6.5 hours. Took a nap.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Gravestone of Benjamin Seaver (1757-1816) and Martha (Whitney) Seaver (1764-1832) in Westminster, Massachusetts posted. Set up the DNA Zoom meeting.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and said nothing. Added 9 AncestryDNA notes to matches. Left at 10 for the grocery store. Home by 10:40 a.m.
* Wrote AncestryDNA Changes DNA Match and ThruLines Screens, then took my nap.
* Had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 19 May 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on Severs folks in New Jersey. Matched some with FamilySearch Family Tree. Fixed an obvious error - same name, two families, 200 miles apart in 1750s. Um, no! Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes, and walked the block.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to answer email, write the Wordless post, and resolve 205 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment