Another 7 hour sleep night, up too early. An all genealogy day except for the nap, consult and dinner.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1815 Marriage Record for John Rich and Rebecca Hill in Hilperton, Wiltshire posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say anything. Worked on AncestryDNA matches adding notes to 7 matches. Got into the financial adviser consult at 11 a.m. until 12. Had lunch, took my nap.
* Online at 1:15 to write Seavers in the News -- Charles M. Seaver Dies in 1933 in Williamstown, Vermont. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then started the 52 Ancestors profile. FamilySearch was slow - wouldn't download deed images for some reason.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post, and resolve 255 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment