Another all genealogy day. Slept better, no nap today. No walk either. Oh well.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1698 Will of John Walker (1665-1699) of Woburn, Mass. posted. Wrote MyHeritage Releases Three Major Collections of Greek Historical Records.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt, and talked about my article about DNA and surnames. Checked DNA match numbers and added Notes for 3 matches. Worked awhile on the New Jersey Sever folks - a lot of them! Noted that Did Sarah Giberson Marry Two Seaver Men? - Part I posted.
* Had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 18 May 2020. Worked more on the NJ Sever folks, and Ancestry got real slow and persnickety. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write the Tombstone post, and worked on Find A Grave with the NJ Sever folks. Lots to do!
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment