Another poor night sleeping. Finally asleep at 12:30, and up at 7 a.m. Lots of tossing and turning. Genealogy all day. A typical May day - high around 72F, low around 60F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 331: #542 George Stearns (1688-1760) of Waltham, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and shared the CVGS DNA Zoom meeting. Finished reading blogs, and wrote New WW2 Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 22 May 2020. Checked the AncestryDNA matches - 23 more today.
* Went to the grocery store and home by 10:50 a.m. Added to the Best Of post and tried to nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 to read, answer email, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 22 May 2020 and "Uncle Bunky" Died Recently in Phoenix - RIP.
*Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the Ancestry post, which I forgot to set for Saturday. Oh well. Worked on a Seaver family finding spouses and sources for all of the kids.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, and took a walk down the block and back.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write the SNGF post and the FamilySearch post, then resolved 179 Ancestry Hints adding sources and content to the RootsMagic file.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment