Just another day in COVID isolation banging on the keyboard, pulling weeds, and doing genealogy.
* Read emails and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1790 Baptism Record for Rebecca Hill in Hilperton, Wiltshire posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and talked about the baptism record.
Looked at AncestryDNA matches and added one new line to RootsMagic and added tree icons to about 20 matches that are in RM. Added to the Best Of post. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch, then worked on the Seavers in the News -- Edwin Forrest Seaver (Really Seavey) Dies in 1932 in Florida post. Searched and searched and didn't find, then found out why! Wrote Free Online Event: American Ancestors│NEHGS and the Boston Public Library Look at “How DNA Testing is Upending Who We Are” on 20 May.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked some on Web Hints adding content to RootsMagic. Added to the Best Of post. Started the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes and pulled weeds in front.
* Online at 6:30 to work on the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 219 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment