This was a busy genealogy day! Slept fair, so tried to nap twice. Failed, I think.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, then noted that Daughter Lori on the Shoulders of Uncle Paul in 1980 -- Post 617 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and kept quiet. Noted that Ancestry® Announces Virtual Memorial Day “Parade of Heroes” in Honor of 75th Anniversary of the End of World War II posted.
* Finished reading blogs, then tried to nap. Failed. Up at 11 a.m. to eat lunch, and prep for the 12 noon Zoom meeting.
* Got into the Zoom meeting for CVGS Research Group at 11:45 and we had 13 attendees for awhile. Ended at 1:45 p.m. after discussing the lockdown for awhile.
* Added to the Best Of post, and tried to nap again. Might have. Up at 3:15 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy: "Why Don't I Recognize More Surnames of My DNA Matches?" Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to start dinner, watched TV, read the paper, took out trash, watered plants, brought in laundry and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Resolved 138 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.