The Ides of May are upon us!! I didn't sleep well last night, got a headache behind my eye. Maybe 5 hours at most. A pretty nice May day, only 72F for the high, but clear.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 330: #541 Elizabeth (Smith) Peirce (1674-1747) of Waltham, Massachusetts posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and shared the American Ancestors webinar.
* Wrote New WW2 Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 15 May 2020. Added notes to 6 AncestryDNA matches. Went to the grocery store for groceries, and home by 11 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, and laid down to rest.
* Hopped up about a minute before the Thunderbirds flew over, a 5 second view for us of the tails. Had lunch, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 15 May 2020 post.
* Laid down again but didn't sleep. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Added to the Best Of post, and worked on WebHints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Ancestry post, the SNGF post, and the FamilySearch post. Resolved 203 Ancestry Hints, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote thisp ost. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.