Another all-genealogy day for me. slept better too.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and transcribed the will for Amanuensis Monday. Watched the CVPC service on YouTube. Caught Linda napping.
* Worked on AncestryDNA matches - added notes to 15 of them. Had popcorn for lunch. Online to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 10 to 16 May 2020 posted.
* Corrected the Seaver family in my Ancestry tree, and then in FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Looked for potential parents for clayton Sever born about 1802 in NJ and found many Sever folks not in my tree yet. So I added about 40 of them. Took almost all afternoon. No nap.
* Took out recycles, and pulled weeds in the sun for 15 minutes. Brought in Coke for Linda. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then resolved 242 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 165 profiles to the AMT.
* Checked Facebook, added to the best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment