Day 43 of isolation. Hardly left the house - took a short walk tonight in the cool.
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Amanuensis post, and checked AncestryDNA stats. Tried to nap. Had lunch. Watched TV game shows and tried to doze. Read the paper.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 19 to 25 April 2020 posted. Checked WebHints for some of the Irish Seavers - not much there yet.
* Got into Zoom at 2:50 p.m. for the CVGS test run - had 7 at one point. One couldn't get in, another had no video but tried to screen share several times. The other four are somewhat knowledgeable. Stopped after 40 minutes. Checked Facebook. FaceTimed with Tami and her kids.
* Worked on some WebHints in RootsMagic, and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online to add to the Best Of post, then resolved 175 Ancestry Hints. Went for my 10 minute walk on the block.
* Online at 7:50 p.m. to TreeShare 112 profiles and the AMT is up to date. Talked to Lori. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment