This was a warm day, maybe 85F here, but I didn't really get out. Slept fair, but awake too early, 6 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 April 2020 posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and said something about SDGS Zoom meetings. Checked the AncestryDNA match numbers - added 17 to 67022. No new ThruLines.
* Got into the SDHS Zoom meeting at 10 a.m., and heard Nancy Loe's two talks on Organizing and Metadata. Downloaded about 30 RootsTech handouts from Saturday to complete that talk. Saved them in the RT2020 folder. Had lunch. Took a nap.
* Online at 1:30 to note that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 19 to 25 April 2020 and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Is Your Birth Surname Henry Number? posted.
* Answered email, reviewed two presentations from the RT2020 set. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes, then picked weeds in the front planter boxes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked on some of the Irish Seaver families adding content to RootsMagic. TreeShared 170 profiles, with about 100 still to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.