* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1795 Will of Mehitabel (Grout) Brigham of Westborough, Mass. posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt but didn't contribute much - did mention the Population Genetics talk at RootsTech - the slides are at https://static.coreapps.net/ro
* Checked the AncestryDNA stats, and checked out the Irish records again. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30, had lunch, answered email, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 27 April 2020.
* Worked on Irish births 1860-1870 adding content and sources for Seaver folks - 21 entries. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Did some random RootsMagic Web Hints. Added to the Best Of post. Sent the email for the 4/29 CVGS Zoom meeting and then had to add to it.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for dinner at In 'n' Out. 40 cars in line, took 40 minutes to get the food. Sat in the parking lot in the car to eat. Linda loves it, but it wasn't hot. Home by 6:15.
* Read, and wrote a blog post for Tuesday morning. Answered more email. Checked Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment