This was an all genealogy day, with rain all morning and cool in the afternoon.
* Did not drop Linda at the Y, so read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1764 Deed of Simon Gates from Amos Gates in Middlesex County, Massachusetts posted. Answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Edited the CVGS newsletter and emailed it to the mailing list.
* Got into Mondays with Myrt early, and contributed a little on DNA, the RootsTech app and MyHeritage Record Matches.
* Online at 10:45 a.m. to print off the master for the CVGS Newsletter and the postal list. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, then answered more email, and left at 1:30 for the UPS Store to publish the newsletter and mail it.
* Home by 2 p.m. to write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 10 February 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Tuesday's Tip post. TreeShared 87 profiles with the Ancestry tree, and added some event data from Photo Hints.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.