I watched the SDSU basketball game last night instead of journaling. Oh well. We won, so now 25-0 on the season.
1) Tuesday, 11 February:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research Using the 1850 United States Federal Census posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home at 9:45 a.m. and wrote RootsTech 2020 SLC Class Handouts Available on Mobile App. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m., had lunch, and took the package for Lori to the post office. Home by 1:30. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 11 February 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Played with the MyHeritage In Color site, and posted on Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, and watched TV news and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post and checked Facebook. TreeShared the last 31 profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots, but it wasn't on due to election coverage. Watched the SDSU game, read the paper and my book. Came in and read email and blogs and went to bed. Genealogy this day was 8.5 hours.
2) Wednesday, 12 February:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Papa Lee with Lori and Tami at Christmas 1977 -- Post 604 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote MyHeritage In Color™ Launched - Colorize Your Black and White Photos and Colorizing My Black and White Family Photos Using MyHeritage In Color™ and set them for later.
* Picked up Linda at 9:15 and went to the hair dresser and left her there. Home to answer email and rest my eyes. Picked her up at 11:15 and dropped her off at home.
* Left immediately with the laptop for the library, got there at 11:45 for the CVGS Research Group meeting, and had a good meeting. Home by 2:30 p.m. Read email and took a nap. Online at 3:30 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV and read the paper. Washed dishes and put the trash out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 228 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment