This was not a big genealogy weekend - we had a major emergency on Saturday and a road trip on Sunday.
1) Saturday - 8 February:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 2 to 8 February 2020 posted, and wrote the Ancestry post.
* Picked Linda up, and home by 9:15. Left at 9:20 a.m. for the SDGS meeting in San Diego. Got there at 9:45 a.m., and talked to friends. Laurice Johnson was the speaker on Facebook and other genealogy websites. I left after intermission because I was sleepy. Got home by 11:45 a.m. and added to the Best Of post, answered email and went in at 12:15 p.m. to doze in the recliner.
* At 1 p.m. Linda got up from her recliner and did something that caused her to fall and hit the top of her head on the carpeted floor in the family room. Called 911, and they sent firefighters to get her up and paramedics to examine her. Her head hurt and she had a small goose egg. She went in the ambulance to the hospital and I followed. Got there by 1:40 p.m. and she got into a bed by 2 p.m. They took blood, talked to her but she was confused so they talked to me, took her for a CT scan, got her hooked up to an ECG and vitals machine, and we waited for the doctor. Around 4 p.m. they took her for a knee x-ray because she complained about her knee. More waiting. Finally at 5:30 p.m. the doctor came and gave her papers for her knee and to follow up with the PCP and the nurses got her up and on a wheelchair and I picked her up after a four block walk to where I parked the car. We were home by 6 p.m. and I fixed a quick dinner.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Top 20 Surnames In Your Family Tree and Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 2 to 8 February 2020 posted.
* Worked on and finished the CVGS newsletter draft and sent it to the reviewers. Checked Facebook and called it a night at 9 p.m. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Sunday - 9 February:
* Read email and blogs, finalized the Best Of post, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* We left for Tami's in Huntington Beach at 9:40 a.m. and got there by 12 noon after stopping at In 'n' Out for lunch. Sat around until 1:20 when we left for the Boys and Girls Club for Lauren's play - she was Lord Farquaard in Shrek. She did a great acting job - really loved the villain part. We came back to Tami's house and had dinner and left at 6:30. It was an easy ride home - no stopping, a little rain, and home by 8:10 p.m.
* Online to add to the Best Of post, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 February 2020 posted, checked Facebook, and TreeShared 50 profiles to the Ancestry Member Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 2.5 hours.