This was almost an all genealogy day, and I even finished a task.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 315: #526 Thomas Goble (1656-1724) of Concord, Massachusetts posted. Added names and addresses to the party list, and one more edit it's ready to go (until we remember one more name...).
* Picked her up at 9 a.m., and we went to the grocery store. Home by 10 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 31 January 2020. Really sleepy so napped for two hours.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 31 January 2020. Worked on Web Hints in RootsMagic, adding content and sources.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and did more Web Hints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the FamilySearch, Ancestry and SNGF posts for Saturday. Resolved 229 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and check Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 January (with increases in the numbers from 31 December in parentheses):
* 56,095 persons (+ 396)
* 22,836 families (+ 179)
* 180,026 events (+ 1141)
* 8,887 Alternate Names (+ 311)
* 12,617 places (+ 86)
* 1,947 sources (- 8)
* 115,561 citations (+ 1686)
* 1,439 Multi-media Items (+ 7)
* 3,199 Multimedia links (- 1)
* 34,291 matched to FSFT (+ 353)
I'm up to 64.19% (+0.53%) for citations/events and 206.01% (+1.56%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for January (compared to stats for December):
* 13,406 blog posts (+68)
* 112,870 page views (3641 per day, Blogger Stats, - 282)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,397 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 3)
Post a Comment