This was a lazy day until the late afternoon. I slept really well last night, but still needed a nap.
* Read email and blogs, then dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30 a.m. Went to my church men's breakfast and study.
* Picked Linda up at 9:45 a.m. and home by 10. Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 26 January to 1 February 2020 posted.
* Dozy but didn't nap, had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Day in the Life posted, and worked on the second bank account. Got that finished and now need to do the credit cards. Then the taxes.
* Took my nap, but it was short. Online at 1:50 p.m. to work on Web Hints in RootsMagic, adding content and sources to the tree. Checked Facebook and Twitter, and worked more on WebHints.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 and worked on more web hints, then treeshared 183 profiles, still about 70 left to do.
Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 26 January to 1 February 2020 posted.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.