Well, 30 days down, 336 to go in 2020. By this time next year we may have a new President and I may have solved another ancestral puzzle. Or not.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1686 Marriage Record of Thomas Goble and Sarah Shepard in Concord, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up at 9:30, and we ventured to Costco Island and spent some money on needed stuff. Once every 3 weeks is not bad. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Checked email, and took my nap. Online at 12:30 p.m., had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in the News -- G.A. Seaver Died in 1918 in Sonoma County, California. Worked on Mr. G.A. Seaver's descendants in the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then started looking at the 52 Ancestors subject for Friday. Some work to do here!
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Finally finished after 8:30.
* Checked Facebook, answered some email, and added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment