This was Linda's 77th birthday...she had a good day, out to lunch with a friend, talked to both girls, and out to dinner with me.
* Dropped linda at the Y at 7:30, to Ralph's for flowers and a card, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Wills and Probate Records on Ancestry.com posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Worked on AncestryDNA matches for awhile, adding Notes for Common Ancestors. Linda went to lunch, and I took my nap.
* Had lunch, then finished up the CVGS survey results and mailed them off to the Board.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- Tuesday, 3 December 2019, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked a bit in MyHeritage adding the Italians to my tree. Started the CVGS Newsletter for December.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Black Angus, and home by 7 p.m. Lori called Linda and Linda opened her gift and loved it.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, and resolved 143 Ancestry Hints.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment