More rain today, so Linda stayed home from swimming.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Our Family in 1981 -- Post 594 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Answered email, printed out the CVGS material, and tried to nap.
* Had lunch, and left at 11:20 a.m. for the library and the CVGS Board meeting. Reviewed the member survey results and discussed the proposed beginners class. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Dear Randy: How Did You Find the Birth Record for the Italian Ancestor? plus the source citation.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then went in at 5 p.m. to get dinner on the plates. We ate, watched TV news, I read the paper, put out the trash and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then worked on the CVGS newsletter - about 70% finished now.
* Added to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment