It was a busy genealogy day today - but I did little data entry and no real research it seems. Woke up early at 5 a.m.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7, and home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and note that Amanuensis Monday -- 1787 Quitclaim Deed of John Palmer, Josiah Kendall and Simon Gates to Nathan Miles in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:05. Got into Mondays With Myrt late, but talked about the Shared Clustering program and matches in general.
* Took a great nap, up at 12:30 to eat lunch, then online to write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 1 December 2019. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote Finding More of My Grandsons' Italian Ancestral Records. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes. Watched the football game.
* Online at 7 to read, then wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, updated the Italian post, and checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.