The time is just flying by...and life goes on here in the genea-place. Still warmer than "normal" here, but we are surviving with fans and open windows/doors.
1) Friday - 26 July:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, added to Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 288: #496 Frederick Zafrin/Sovereign (1714-1805) of New Jersey and Upper Canada posted.
* Picked her up, went to the store. Left before 10 for the library for the CVGS Bylaws Review meeting. Made some progress, and discussed future of society. Got two books, and home by 12:45 p.m. Linda went to lunch with Barbara.
* Online to read, wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 26 July 2019 and Genealogy News Bytes - 26 July 2019. Took a short nap - Linda woke me at 3:30 to get stuff from Barbara's car.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, wrote the Surname post, and worked in WebHints adding content to the RootsMagic file. Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., and back at 6:15 p.m. to write the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and my book. Pads lost to Giants 2-1 in 11 innings, so now 48-55. Checked email, blogs and Facebook but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 7.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 27 July:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, added to Best Of, and noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Grace married Ellis Barron, England/Ireland to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Pivked her up, and home to answer email, then left at 9:30 for the SD FHC for the SDGS RootsMagic user's group.
* Got to the FHC at 10 a.m., got setup, and we had 16 attendees - biggest crowd in awhile.
* Home by 12:50 p.m. to eat lunch, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Ancestors Trans-Continental Travel (not by Airplane) posted, and wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Went in at 1:45 p.m. to nap in the recliner.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and worked in RootsMagic matching profiles with FS Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, water front plants, and watch Padres game, read the paper, then my book, washed dishes. Pads beat Giants 5-1 so now 49-55.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment