This was almost an all genealogy day with the morning Padres game which I only watched a part of. Warm again, high around 90F here today. Warm in the cave - had to bring in the stronger fan. No nap today.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1784 Marriage of William Hutchinson and Catharine Lewis Recorded in London Eistrict, Upper Canada posted.
Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote Virtual Genealogical Association 2019 Conference (November 1-3) Announced and set it for later. Wrote Seavers in the News - John Wright Seaver Dies in 1911 in Pittsburgh and set it for later.
* Corrected the DNA talk presentation and handout to reflect August 8th at 1 p.m. Glad I straightened that out.
* Went in at 11:30 a.m. to eat lunch and watch the Padres game. Mets won 4-0, so nor 48-54 on the season. It's almost hopeless now.
* Online to work on the 52 ancestors profile. Spent several hours on it trying to find sources and resolving note conflicts. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, read the paper, watched TV news, watered front plants and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestor post, and then resolved 145 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources, then TreeShared 86 profiles. More to do!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.