Not much blogging today - too many other things happening. It was a cool and cloudy day, and may rain on Thursday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Betty and Emily (Auble) Carringer in About 1919 -- Post 565 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up and were home by 9:15 a.m. Reviewed the DNA stuff for the last month and prepped for the DNA group meeting. Rested my eyes and may have napped a bit. Had lunch, and left at 11:15 a.m. for the bank and then the library.
* Library overbooked us in the Conference Room so we went to the Computer Room and spent an hour there before we were told to go to the Auditorium. We finished up the CVGS DNA group there. Frustrating. Got a book, and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote How Many AncestryDNA ThruLines Do I Have For Each Common Ancestor? Checked Twitter and Facebook. Dozed off in front of the computer before dinner.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, finish the laundry and put out the trash cans.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finished my book, and Padres lost 2-0 to Dodgers, so now 22-21 on the season. Checked email, blogs and Facebook watching the game.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.