This was the nicest day of the spring to date, but I didn't take advantage of it.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1840 United States Census Record for Henry Carringer Household in Mercer County, Penn. posted, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote FREE MyHeritage One-Day Genealogy Seminar, May 15, 2019.
* Picked Linda up and took her to the doctor for her checkup, and then to the grocery store. Home after 10:30 a.m.
* Wrote Family Tree Maker 2019 Pre-Order Sale for Three Days, and worked on the Best Tips presentation. Added another 12 or so charts. Had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 14 May 2019 and then worked awhile answering email. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Sleepy at 3:30 so laid down for a bap. Up at 4:20 to read, add to the Best Of post, then added two lines to RootsMagic from ThruLines of DNA Matches.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish dinner, we ate and watched TV news. Watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and did another ThruLines.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, did the dishes, and read my book. Padres lost to Dodgers 6-3. Now 22-20 on the season. We go again on Saturday.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.