This was not a big genealogy day at all - life happens! Maybe it will hapepn more often this next year.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1682 Birth Record of Richard Cutter (1682-1756) in Cambridge, Mass. posted, and added to the Best Of post. Searched for a Seaver news article.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote the Seavers in the News - John Seaver Dies in Fort Scott, Kansas in 1919 post and set it for later. Answered email.
* Left at 10:45 for the Rohr Engineers lunch at Sunset at the Park on 3rd Avenue. It rained while we were there, but over before we left. Home by 1 p.m.
* We left at 1:20 p.m. for the Sharp Mobility clinic in Serra Mesa. Late because of a one mile tieup on I-805. Got there at 2 p.m. and they evaluated Linda's need for a wheelchair. We will probably get one in several weeks. Home by 4 p.m.
* Online to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and took a quick nap.
* Online at 5 p.m., and worked on the 52 Ancestor biography. Went in at 5:45 p.m. to eat dinner, and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my new Baldacci book. Padres won 4-3 over Pirates, and are 23-21 on the season.
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment