Less than a week until we go to Jamboree. I need to get my daily blog posts done for Thursday to Monday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- HODSOLL (England to Colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Picked Linda up, and home by 9:15. Gathered my laptop and some popcorn for lunch, and left for the SD FamilySearch Library.
* Got there by 10 a.m., and got set up for the RootsMagic class. We discussed finding a document, saving it, creating an event, adding a source citation, adding the record image, tagging the media to persons and events, and copying sources to events and alternate names. We also worked through how to separate a database into two - one for the husband and one for the wife. Then we learned that drag-and-drop was a lot easier way to do that, and created a new tree with only the husband's line! Finally, we went through TreeShare basics - uploading the new RM tree to a new AMT, modifying some data, running TreeShare, and seeing that the AMT had changed.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to finish lunch, then watched the Padres game, took a recliner nap, and read the paper. Padres beat Blue Jays 19-3 hitting 7 homers, so now 29-25 on the season and won 5 in a row.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to write the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Research Problem and Lessons Learned posted.
* Added to the Best Of post and piddled around in WebHints in RootsMagic, adding some events.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, and watch TV news, then did the dishes. Went out and trimmed some of the rose bush in front.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then fiddled in RootsMagic with WebHints and Family Tree trying to find new information on profiles that need more data. Noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 May 2019 posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.\