This was a fairly nice day outside, but I didn't take advantage of it. More rain coming on Saturday they say.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 279: #472 Richard Cutter (1682-1756) of Cambridge, Mass. and Woodbridge, New Jersey posted. Worked a bit in AncestryDNA matches adding notes.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:35 a.m. Worked on the presentation for an hour and a half. Up to 58 slides, but need lots more work.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 24 May 2019, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:45 p.m. to read, worked on the presentation, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 24 May 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked in WebHints on RootsMagic adding content to the tree.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game in Toronto, ate dinner, read the paper, and did dishes. Padres won 6-3, so now 27-24 and won 4 in a row. Worked on the laptop to get ready for the RM User Group on Saturday.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, then TreeShared 104 profiles from RootsMagic into the Ancestry tree. Added to the Best Of post, and added a ThruLine to the RM database and updated notes on other AncestryDNA matches.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment