This was a genealogy day except for church, the Padres game and dinner. I had a lot of GENEA-FUN in the last two hours! It was a cool and dreary day with some drizzle.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 19 to 25 May 2019 posted. Transcribed the deed and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and talked to John a bit. Home by 11:20.
* Watched the Padres game, and the end of the Indy 500. Exciting finish there. Padres lost to Blue Jays 10-1, so now 28-25 on the season. On to the Yankees. The newspaper finally came around noon. Read the paper and had a recliner nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 May 2019 posted. Wrote Chula Vista Genealogical SocietyMeeting on Wednesday, 29 May Features Gary Brock on "Places" and set it for later.
* Worked on Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to continue with the Ancestry Hints - resolved 410 of them today. Need to TreeShare now.
* Checked in on Facebook, and saw the GGT&T group discussing Exploring Family Trees. Tried it out, and got it to work.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment