This was almost an all genealogy day, with no Padres game. But I went out to lunch.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1723 Death of William Cutter (1649-1723) of Cambridge, Mass. posted. Started looking for a Seaver newspaper article.
* Picked up Linda, and we went to Costco, and home by 10:20 a.m. Wrote the Seavers in the News - Agnes Violet (Lyon) Seaver Dies in Brooklyn, N.Y. in 1917 post.
* Left at 11:30 to meet George and 5 others for lunch at BJs in CV. Two of the guys are still employed at Rohr/Goodrich/UTC/Collins and we heard about what they are doing, and about former employees who retired or left. Home by 1:45 p.m.
* Had a recliner nap after the lunch. Online at 3 p.m. to read, then checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote FamilySearch Celebrates 20 Years Online.
* Worked a bit in WebHints and Family Tree to add content to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Talked to Lori for 20 minutes. Finished up the post.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.