This was a fairly full genealogy day, but I didn't get a lot of research done. It spitted almost all day but not much rain. Warm too, 65-61 in San Diego.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the RootsTech and Best Of posts, noted that Randy and his 1969 Little League Team -- Post 555 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked Linda up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Meeting on 9 March Features Ingeborg Carpenter and set it for later. Took a nap.
* Online at 11 a.m. to read, had lunch, and off at 11:20 a.m. for the library for the CVGS board meeting. Got a book on the way out, and home before 2 p.m.
* Worked a bit in ThruLines, then wrote Can AncestryDNA's ThruLines Find Cousins From Potential Ancestors? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, put the trash out, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, and wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Started work on the CVGS Newsletter and got it 25% done. Resolved 156 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment