Life prevented me from doing much genealogy work today. It happens, and was something I needed to do.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and RootsTech blogs, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1707 Birth Record of Joseph Colbey of Amesbury, Mass. posted.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9:15 a.m. Searched Newspapers.com for a Seavers in the News article, found two that I didn't use but updated my RootsMagic tree, and found the one I used.
* The 2015 Nissan Altima needed service badly, so I made an appointment online for 10:45 and got it there by 10:30. Had to wait until they did the service check and was told of the additional problems. Got a ride home with them, in time for lunch.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- Neville V. Seaver Dies in 1933 in Oakland, Calif. and then spent time finding this new Seaver "bush" and adding them to my RootsMagic tree.
* Couldn't get AncestryDNA to work, so got on Facebook and complained. Found a way to clear cookies for Ancestry.com when I get off Chrome, and it worked! Everybody thinks it's a cookie problem. Checked Twitter and Facebook too.
* Finally heard from the Nissan guy at 4 p.m., and a leak under the hood requires dropping the engine and installing a seal, which has to be ordered, but that is under warranty. They had the other maintenance and other problems fixed. Went out front to pick weeds from the turf, and finally got picked up at 5 p.m. to get a rental car, which took some time. Was home by 6 p.m. with a shiny red 2019 Nissan Sentra. Nobody better nick it. I may get my car back on Friday, Saturday, Monday or Tuesday.
* Had dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, and then worked on the 52 Ancestors biography, and wrote the blog post.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.