This was not an all-genealogy day - real life and computer problems intervened. The day started out nice, but it rained hard this afternoon, and we will have showers for the next few days. The back yard is full of high green weeds now.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, updated the Best Of and RootsTech posts, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - New York State Militia War of 1812 Payroll Record for Amos Underhill posted, then worked on the AncestryDNA matches post.
* Picked Linda up at 9:30 a.m., and we went to Costco. Home by 10:45 with stuff.
* Wrote Using the New Ancestry DNA Matching Tools Features but had problems with AncestryDNA access all day after 9 a.m. Planned to add two images when I got access.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online at 1 p.m to write Genealogy News Bytes - 5 March 2019. Added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Still had AncestryDNA problems. It may be my cache and cookies - it acts like that.
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic matching profiles with Family Tree, then answered email. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and tried to clear my cache and cookies. After 20 minutes of the ball spinning, the computer locked up. Got out the laptop and that worked fine, including AncestryDNA. I rebooted, and found that the clearing the cache must have been successful because now AncestryDNA works for me. I got the two images I wanted and updated my AncestryDNA post.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.