This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, with blogging, Mondays With Myrt and some treesharing, but not much research.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best of and rootsTech blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1839 Deed of Aaron Hildreth to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted. Picked Linda up, and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt, and we discussed RootsTech a lot, including the Ancestry and MyHeritage new features.
* Wrote RootsTech 2019 SLC Keynote and LiveStream Class Videos Available, added to the RootsTech post, and had lunch.
* Wrote The Future of Family Tree Maker is TreeVault, and then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 4 March 2019 and set it for later.
* Got sleepy while reading, so took a nap. Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best of and RootsTech posts. Answered email.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, then shopping at Ralphs. Home by 6 p.m. Read the paper and watched TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read email and blogs, talked to Lori on the phone, and wrote the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday. TreeShared 119 profiles from RootsMagic to the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of and RoosTech posts, then checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment