I didn't sleep well last night - tossing and turning, just couldn't doze off. Spent two plus hours thinking about my AncestryDNA autocluster and why I couldn't identify some clusters. Finally dozed off at 2:30 a.m. and woke up after 7, very groggy. It was raining this morning, so Linda didn't go to the Y.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Randy as a Baby in 1944 -- Post 549 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote the American Ancestrees post.
* Prepared for the CVGS DNA group, made notes, collected URLS, etc. Tried to nap but Linda woke me at 11 a.m. for lunch, and then I left at 11:20.
* Got set up at the library for the CVGS class and regaled 16 attendees with 23andMe and AutoCluster information. Left at 2 p.m.
* Home by 2:15 to read, noted that AmericanAncestors Introduces American AncesTREES - Part I posted. Added to the Best Of post. Very sleepy, so took a nap.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and worked a bit in RootsMagic doing random searching and adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, bring in the laundry, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved about 150 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.