This was almost an all-genealogy day. It rained more this morning, so Linda didn't go to the Y. We had an outing at 11 a.m. for her doctor appointment.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1840 U.S. Census Record of Cornelius Feather Household in New Lyme, Ohio posted.
* Reviewed the 23andMe ethnicity estimates and wrote 23andMe Adds New Features to Ancestry Composition Estimates.
* We left at 10:40 for the doctor visit with a new doctor, seems OK. Listened well and reacted appropriately. Seems proactive. More doctor visits coming!
* Home by 12 noon to read, had lunch, then worked in MyHeritage record matches for FS Family Tree, adding more content to the RootsMagic tree for selected profiles.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 15 January 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. for more Twitter and Facebook, answered email, prepared for the DNA class on Wednesday.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to answer email, write the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolve about 200 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. I need to TreeShare soon!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment