Another pretty full day slaving away on genealogy on the old (and I mean old!) computer.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 261: #410 Johann Jacob Wilhelm (1700-1773) of Germany and Pennsylvania posted. Picked Linda up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Answered email, answered blog comments, and wrote New Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 18 January 2019. Sent my DNA group information to the list.
* Worked in MyHeritage matches for FS Family Tree - the top ones are for persons in my tree that don't have much information - usually I can add marriage or death information. I only do about 20 in an hour.
* Had lunch, then matched RootsMagic persons in Family Tree, adding content and sources both ways. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 18 January 2019. Went out and worked in the garden for 15 minutes pulling weeds.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the Surname Saturday post. TreeShared about 60 profiles to the AMT.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to get dinner up, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then resolved about 400 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources. TreeShared another 80 profiles in RootsMagic to the AMT. About 160 left now.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.