It was a nice day today - high of about 75F. Too bad I stayed in to work on genealogy. Oh well.
* Read blogs anf emails, dropped Linda at the Y, then off to Marie Callenders for the Men's Bible Study breakfast. Picked her up at 9:50 a.m. and home by 10.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - CROOKE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote the SNGF post, and the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Had lunch, then online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Photographs Through the Generations posted.
* Worked on random folks in the RootsMagic file, checking WebHints, searching on Ancestry, checking Family Tree, and added content for quite a few. Took a nap from 2:30 to almost 3:30. More randomness. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 13 to 19 January 2019 posted. TreeShared about 120 profiles in 30 minutes. Worked on AncestryDNA match notes. Checked Facebook.
* Added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment