Only 8 more getups until Christmas, and our plans have firmed up a bit. More later. This was a fairly full genealogy day with a shopping trip in the middle of it.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1828 Bond of Stow and Levi Hildreth with Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Joined Mondays with Myrt in the green room, and we talked about a lot of topics - see the Genea-Pourri post.
* Took an hour long rest and nap. Had lunch, then left for the post office to mail cards, to the gas station to fill up, and to the grocery store for food. Home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 17 December 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper and do dishes. Watched a bit of WDYTYA? but Linda didn't care.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest post. Emailed the Christmas letter to friends. Lori called about Christmas.
* TreeShared 60 profiles, and have about 80 more to do. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment