This was not much of a genealogy day with church and football, but I made some progress. And even got out the Christmas tree and put it up after about five years in the garage. We still need to decorate it, and 20% of the lights don't work. It's the spirit that counts, right?
* Read email and blogs and finished up the Best Of post. We left for church at 9:40 a.m. and learned that the pastor was leaving.
* Home by 11:20 a.m., noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 9 to 15 December 2018 posted, and transcribed the deed and wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Went in at 12:30 to have lunch, then watched football and read the paper, and even got a 45 minute nap. Got the fake tree out of the garage, and cleaned it up a bit, and set it up in the living room. Some of the lights don't work, and it needs some decorations and we'll do that this week. Watched more football until 4:15.
* Online to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 December 2018 posted. Worked some on random profiles in the database trying to add content and sources to the tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the late game, and wash dishes. Got the last of the cards finished too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, matched some profiles with Family Tree in James' line and added some of his ancestors to my tree. Then resolved about 90 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went in to watch Football Night in San Diego at 8:45, and online at 9:30 to check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment