Another nice genealogy day - outside and inside. Interrupted by a road trip. Slept well last night so no nap today.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1880 Declaration of Intention for Elling Erikson Natvik in Dane County, Wisconsin posted.
* Wrote several Christmas blog posts, including Twelve Days of a Genealogy Christmas - Randy's Version and set it for later.
* Answered email, and then went in and decorated the fake tree and the TV hutch. It almost feels Christmasy now. Wrapping is tomorrow!
* Had lunch. We left at 12:30 for Linda's teeth cleaning. She needs a crown. Spent 45 minutes at the library. Good to walk a little bit. We went to the 99 Cent store for wrapping paper, lots of cans and other needed stuff. Home before 3 p.m.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 18 December 2018. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, finish the laundry and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post and TreeShared 67 profiles. All caught up ... but then did some random Family Tree matching. Worked on the MyHeritageDNA presentation for Wednesday at the CVGS DNA group.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment