This was almost an all genealogy day. I did some shopping, and we went to the CVGS luncheon. Tried to fix the printer again.
* Online at 7:30 a.m., read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Randy and Grandpa Having Fun in 1945 -- Post 544 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Did some shopping for Linda and failed again. JC Penneys is the only outlet for one beautiful item in the right color and no other store sells it. They're out of it - returned my money. Crap.
* We wrapped two packages, and got the cranberry sauce in a dish and some cans to donate, and off to the CVGS luncheon. The food was OK, but the program was too long. Gary played Victor Borge videos that weren't loud enough and weren't that funny. We picked two packages in the gift exchange with candles. Crap. We will regift them next year if we can find where I hid them.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, and wrote Dear Randy - Why Do You Write the 52 Ancestors Friday Posts? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked with the printer by turning all text into green and red. That worked for the text, but the photos came out screwy. Changed all the cartridges and they're still screwy. I think the black print head or the cartridge exit is clogged. Will try again, but I think I'm getting a new printer for Christmas!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and then TreeShared 120 profiles in RootsMagic. About 60 left now. Did Amazon gift card shopping. Only Linda left now!
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and done. Genealogy today was 10 hours.
Post a Comment