Almost done with shopping now. We went to Costco and I bought a printer ($$) and more ink ($$$). The Chargers won. I blogged a bit.
* Online at 8 a.m. to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 1748 Guardianship of Christopher Kenyon -- Post 440 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Wrote the Seavers in the News - William K. Seaver Dies in 1951 in Utah post and set it for later.
* We left at 11 a.m. for Costco, and got my printer (an HP 6958 for $89, they had only two models) and extra ink ($140), plus other things we needed. Had lunch there. Home by 1 p.m.
* Set up the printer. The CD didn't work, so I used the website to install software. The wireless didn't work because it couldn't find my IP address and SSID (whatever that is), so I hooked it up by USB. Tested it out and it works fine. Printed off 40 Christmas letters two sided - about one per minute on average. Multi-tasked with email and blog reading while it worked.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the 52 Ancestor subject and got the blog post started.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Chargers game, ate dinner, read the paper, and more of my book. Chargers were behind by 14 three times and came back to win 29-28 on a two point conversion with 4 seconds left. Whew! So tied with KC at 11-3 now, but still a wild card team at this time.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, answered email, checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Genealogy today (not counting the printer installation) was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment