Whew, a busy day. Done with shopping...got the cards almost finished, wrote six blog posts...only 11 more getups before Santa arrives.
* Online at 7:45 a.m., noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 256: #381 Anna (Barber) Kenyon (1717-after 1800) of Rhode Island and Connecticut posted, read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 14 December 2018 and RootsTech 2019 Announces FREE Live Stream Presentation Schedule and set them for later.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. and went to the library to get books. Home by 12 noon. Had lunch. Read blogs. Answered email. Tried to nap.
* Online at 1 p.m. to work on Genealogy News Bytes - 14 December 2018, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, water the front plants, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, folded about 40 letters and stuffed envelopes with Linda. Printed off the second side of the other 40 letters done a week ago before the printer problem. Almost done - have to fold and stuff the letter in the card in the envelope and lick the seal (will someone save my DNA on the Christmas card envelope?).
* TreeShared 75 profiles, resolved 250 Ancestry Hints, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment