This was almost a stay-at-home genealogy day. Cloudy, it almost rained again.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, noted that 1707 Birth of Lydia Gray in Little Compton, R.I. - Post 432 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and picked her up at 9:30 and we went to Costco. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Vernon C. Seaver Almost Got Divorced. Worked on the Vernon Seaver wives without success. Had lunch.
* Worked in RootsMagic WebHints - found some Ireland and Australia records for Seaver on Findmypast and added content and sources to the RootsMagic database. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the baseball games, and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the biography and write the 52 Ancestors post, then worked a bit on the CVGS newsletter.
* Went back in to watch the last 3 innings of the Dodgers/Braves game. Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment